You successfully finished your bachelor's or master's degree in IT or Computer Science and also have several years of experience in the field of ITSM implementation? As a ServiceNow System Architect, you want to be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements? If you are motivated to take the next steps with us in your career, then join our team!
For our German location in Essen, we are currently looking for you to start as soon as possible as
ServiceNow Solution Architect (*)
As Solution Architect you become an expert of the ServiceNow platform with various responsibilities
- Define and communicate technical solutions aligned with Schenker IT and business requirements at an architectural and design level of detail while providing support in delivering the release roadmap as per the agreed timeline
- Work in conjunction with IT Governance on the Demand for Benefit to determine if the demand should be fulfilled with the ServiceNow platform
- Be responsible for implementing POV (Proof of Value) Solutions, which are developed by the OPS team or a ServiceNow Implementation Partner
- Follow up on outstanding development needs, provide timely status reports to the project manager and, if necessary, research new technology partners or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Maintain current knowledge via internal webinars, case study, training, Wiki and all other resources available to ensure knowledge transfer e. g. for our Ops team
In your new role you interact with various internal and external stakeholders
- You will work closely with Schenker IT Security and Data Protection Officers to ensure that the ServiceNow Implementation is in line with IT Security and Data Protection requirements
- To understand and provide continuity for POV into ServiceNow Professional Services you will collaborate with Pre-Sales Solution Consultants/Architects on new business and take responsibility for external ServiceNow partners as the main contact person
- Support the Global IT Service Desk Consolidation Program Managers in region with scoping complex service engagements typically involving Orchestration, Discovery or Platform plays
Your profile as ServiceNow Solution Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or another related field or higher (preferred)
- Several years of experience in ITSM implementation, especially successful ServiceNow Implementations as a certified ServiceNow System Administrator and ServiceNow Implementation
- Experience in designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software as well as in implementing and integrating enterprise software applications
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS and an ITIL Foundation certification
- Fluent communication skills in English for the exchange with international customers
- High flexibility and strong understanding for different cultures and the willingness to travel
We know our employees are our greatest assets
- Competitive salary
- Optimal healthcare offerings
- Professional Development: We provide you with continual training for both personal and professional development
- Working internationally: We offer you an international challenge with plenty of opportunities
- Work-Life Balance: Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance
Are you interested?
Then apply now as "ServiceNow Solution Architect" under indication of your possible starting date and salary expectations with a click on the 'Apply' button.
* Equal Opportunity Employer
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further.
Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.